Monday 16 January 2017

Main Task - Script

Antagonist - Toby
Friend 1 - Gabriella
Friend 2 - Alicia
Friend 3 - Maya
Friend 4 - Zara

Scene 1

Alicia – Today was such a good day, we should totally do this again.


Maya – Yes definitely!


Gabriella – The restaurant was really nice, I enjoyed the pizza.


Zara – Yeah it was alright, I wasn’t too keen on the food. Maybe we can try somewhere different next time.


Alicia – Yeah, I agree Zara.


Maya – Oh guys look, our trains here.

Scene 2


Gabriella – Quick guys, lets jump on before it leaves.


Zara – Make sure you don’t forget anything.

Scene 3


*Black Screen*

Scene 4


Maya – That didn’t take too long.

Scene 5


Gabriella – Thank you girls for such a lovely day. I’m going to start walking home.


Alicia – Yeah it was a really good day, I think I will walk with Gabriella, I’ll see you guys later.


Zara –I’ll see you girls soon, me and Maya are going to get picked up.


Maya – Bye girlies!


Gabriella – Alicia, let’s take a shortcut through the park.

Scene 6

*No dialogue in this shot/ Low music*

Scene 7

Alicia – Oh my God! Gabriella can you see something behind the tree or is it just me?

Scene 8


Alicia – He’s running towards us.


Gabriella – OMG! Yeah let’s start running!

Scene 9


Gabriella – I think he has stopped.

Scene 10


*No dialogue*

Scene 11


*No dialogue* (music will be playing)

Scene 12


*Title and Credits*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation - Question 7

  In this blog post I will be looking back at my Preliminary task and explaining what I have learnt in the progression from it to the full ...